Most Notable Features:
- Crafting of Robotic Companions
- Every NPC in the game can be enslaved
- You can craft Structures [8 Different Homes, 3 Different vaults, 1 Church, 2 Underground bases, 2 Trading Posts, 1 Tent, 3 City ] ( Most structures can be set to be publicly visible on worldmap
- Due to the structures, player towns, trading posts, churches and factions have simple functionality.
- All Items in the game will be craftable ( It takes a long time to do this, most are already craftable. Yes that includes Power Armours and Bozars )
- Vehicles are craftable ( Steam Powered Wagons, Motorbikes, Humvees, Vertibirds, Highwaymen? )
- You do not need a crafting bench to craft anything anywhere
- No weapons are nerfed like on sister server 2238, everything is raw and very powerful
- Level cap is 28
- Mercenary price is static
- Farming. ( You can grow cabbage, corn and apples )
Can host a LAN Server
Player-Player or Player-NPC Breeding. you can have children and they can grow into adults and fight by your side!
Very cool storyline
Clothing is craftable ( so you can have almost any other human skin that you normally cannot get without a skin change )
Plastic Surgeons can give skin changes to most species ( Molerats, ants ect )
People can have the vault-life experience with self-sufficient vaults being safe from the outside wasteland.
as you can enslave anything, you can even have pet fire gecko's!
You are able to craft all alcohols ( Corn whiskey, Rum, Beer, Nuka Cola )
You are able to craft all foods ( Iguana on a stick, dried meat ect )
You are able to ~sleep ( going to sleep regenerates HP )
PVP is diverse, all weapons arent nerfed meaning the whole game is using the same weapon. not to mention most weapons are currently craftable leaving players with lots of PVP Experimentation
Majority of towns are custom-mapped